Gastonia NC Mortgage Rate Update!
Weekly Mortgage Rate Update and Trusted Lender Programs
Things That Buyers Do To Delay Their Own Closings
- Wait too long to submit required documentation for loan approval OR argue with the lender that requested documentation is not needed.
- Make a large deposit of cash to the bank shortly before the scheduled closing date.
- Wait too long to withdraw money from the 401K for the downpayment.
- Open a new credit account to buy furniture and appliances for the new house.
- Wait until the very end of the process to secure Homeowner’s Insurance.
- In a rush situation, delay the appraisal until after the home inspection is done.
- Finally take that new job they’ve always wanted. Oh yes, and it’s commission pay.
- Wait until the last minute to get a Power of Attorney when a buyer is unable to attend closing.
- Get a brand new car, and consequently a new car loan, increasing mortgage debt ratios.
- Fail to disclose other financial obligations such as child support, alimony or tax payments.
Today’s Rates: 5/3/2019
National Mtg Rate Averages
30 Year Fixed Purchase
15 Year Fixed Purchase
5/1 ARM Purchase
Today’s NC Home Advantage Program Rate
FHA with 3% assistance
FHA with 5% assistance
97% Conventional with 3% assistance
$8,000 Down Payment Assistance
USDA Turn Times for Approval in NC
USDA Turn Times for Approval in SC
Processing loans submitted 4/29/19
4 business days
Mortgage Loan Originator